Elysian 07
Welcome to Elysian 07. For more sexy infromation and what not, make a account and get access to the WebClient and more! What you waiting for? Go Register! Registered? Then Login!
Elysian 07
Welcome to Elysian 07. For more sexy infromation and what not, make a account and get access to the WebClient and more! What you waiting for? Go Register! Registered? Then Login!
Elysian 07
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elysian 07

The next best RSPS featuring a unique look back on RuneScape 07.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Play Now!  Vote here  Donate  

Prayer IP BAN APPEAL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
prayer28
Noob

Prayer IP BAN APPEAL Empty
PostSubject: Prayer IP BAN APPEAL   Prayer IP BAN APPEAL Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:17 pm

-Why were you banned:
Not sure, it was the day prior to me telling Jacob about a glitch right after waking up.
-How long were you banned for:
About 2 weeks or so I believe.
-Why should you be unbanned:
I believe I did nothing wrong
-Was your ban unjust? If so why?
I think I was ip-banned by mod Breadan because he misinterpreted a joke that mod Jacob did, which was use the yell system to say "prayer has been ip-banned" as a joke after Fiish was actually ip-banned. This all took place about 2 weeks ago or so I believe. Sort this out in the comments, I just want to hear why I was ip-banned or just banned and if I'll get back to the game or not.
-What Staff Member banned you?
I believe mod breadan because I messeged him saying "lelelele" and he responded "wtf" and I got disconnected and couldn't log in anymor
-Any proof of why you didn't commit offense: 
I just logged in, what offense could I have done? It was the day prior to me telling Jacob about a glitch.
-Story
At first I told Mod Jacob about an agility glitch and how it gave massive exp if abused, and he fixed it. I was thanked by him and I went to sleep. Upon waking up I logged in and it was all fine. I messaged mod Breadan "lelelele" as a greet, and he didn't respond. A minute later he replys saying "wtf" and I get kicked off the server and can't log in. I assume he "ip-banned" me or something.

I think I was ip-banned by mod Breadan because he misinterpreted a joke that mod Jacob did, which was use the yell system to say "prayer has been ip-banned" as a joke after Fiish was actually ip-banned. This all took place about 2 weeks ago or so I believe. Sort this out in the comments, I just want to hear why I was ip-banned or just banned and if I'll get back to the game or not.

edit: "Prayer quit, so it's fine to say he's gone. Lol.
"

I never quit, I was ip-banned.
Back to top Go down

Prayer IP BAN APPEAL
Page 1 of 1