Elysian 07
Welcome to Elysian 07. For more sexy infromation and what not, make a account and get access to the WebClient and more! What you waiting for? Go Register! Registered? Then Login!
Elysian 07
Welcome to Elysian 07. For more sexy infromation and what not, make a account and get access to the WebClient and more! What you waiting for? Go Register! Registered? Then Login!
Elysian 07
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elysian 07

The next best RSPS featuring a unique look back on RuneScape 07.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Play Now!  Vote here  Donate  

Hello, My name is Braeden

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mod Braeden
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Mod Braeden

Hello, My name is Braeden Empty
PostSubject: Hello, My name is Braeden   Hello, My name is Braeden Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:06 am

So most of the ElysianX players already know me so this is mainly for the new players that will be joining us but without further do, Leggo!

My name is Braeden, duh. I'm 15 years old and live in the United States. I've been playing RuneScape since about 2005 and when I first started had no idea what to do. Little fun fact, my dad beta tested for Jagex for RuneScape Classic and RuneScape 2. I hope none of you care but if you do, then YOLO, but I still do play RuneScape to this day. No I haven't played it straight from 2005-2013. I played 2005-2007 and quit. I started playing again in 2008-2010 off and on but had to quit because my computer broke. I recently just got back into RuneScape in late 2012 and still play. I will focus 80% of my time to this server and 20% for RuneScape.

I started playing RuneScape private servers this year actually and look where I am now. I played a server called Project Destiny, then another called Ciber Scape, and ElysianX, and now I own one called Elysian 07! I have a bit of experience but I have a lot to learn.

Jacob, the owner, has been teaching me how to code a little bit but he wants me to learn on my own because that's the way he did it. So maybe in the future after I've messed around with coding I'll eventually be coding with Jacob but for now I'll just be doing what I normally do, Moderating. Jacob is a really cool dude, but I'll let him introduce himself Wink

If you got anymore questions about me feel free to PM me on forums or In-Game and I'll for sure chat with you.
Back to top Go down
Oscar
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My name is Braeden   Hello, My name is Braeden Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:12 pm

heeya. Nice 2 b hre.
Back to top Go down
Mod Jacob
Owner
Owner
Mod Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My name is Braeden   Hello, My name is Braeden Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:09 pm

Mod Braeden wrote:
I will focus 80% of my time to this server and 20% for RuneScape.

No.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My name is Braeden   Hello, My name is Braeden Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, My name is Braeden
Page 1 of 1