Elysian 07
Welcome to Elysian 07. For more sexy infromation and what not, make a account and get access to the WebClient and more! What you waiting for? Go Register! Registered? Then Login!
Elysian 07
Welcome to Elysian 07. For more sexy infromation and what not, make a account and get access to the WebClient and more! What you waiting for? Go Register! Registered? Then Login!
Elysian 07
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elysian 07

The next best RSPS featuring a unique look back on RuneScape 07.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Play Now!  Vote here  Donate  

Slayer Monster Guide

Go down 
+2
Tw1st
Toxfire
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Toxfire
Abyssal Member
Abyssal Member
Toxfire

Slayer Monster Guide Empty
PostSubject: Slayer Monster Guide   Slayer Monster Guide Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:33 pm

Slayer Monster Guide SlayerToxfire's Slayer Monster GuideSlayer Monster Guide Slayer

This is going to be a VERY big guide, if you see anything that is wrong or needs to be added PM me or post below
-*Note I am not including any gems, herbs,  coins, bones, ashes, rune javelin, rune spear or dragon spear for any of them because they are dropped by pretty much everything

Green text = Unique/Rare drop

Abyssal Demon (Level 124) - North west part of the 3rd floor of the slayer tower

Spoiler:

Black Demons (Level 172) - North of Brimhaven teleport

Spoiler:

Bloodvelds (Combat level 76) - 2nd floor of slayer tower, use the chain on the first floor and then go threw the door to get to them
Spoiler:

Dark Beast (Combat level ??) - Very end of Taverly dungeon
Spoiler:

Green Dragon (Combat level 79) - Green Dragon teleport
Spoiler:

Nechryael (Level 115) - North East part of the 3rd floor of the slayer tower
Spoiler:

Lesser Demons (Combat level 82) - Teleport to taverly dungeon, go threw the pipe and then go threw the gate
Spoiler:

Please read
I know this isint even close to being done, I am just publishing it now so people know I am making it so if you have any ideas, questions, comments or you see something that needs to be changed let me know and PM me in-game or on the forums if you want to have a monster added asap and any help with this would be greatly appreciated as well, I will give you credit if you give me a lot of information.

Last edited by Toxfire on Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:39 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tw1st
Enthusiastic
Enthusiastic
Tw1st

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Monster Guide   Slayer Monster Guide Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:35 pm

I fucking love this how about you pm me in game and ill come up with an idea we can try Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super Donator
Super Donator
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Monster Guide   Slayer Monster Guide Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:37 pm

Awesome, now ill know what they drop Smile
Back to top Go down
Dan oz
Abyssal Member
Abyssal Member
Dan oz

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Monster Guide   Slayer Monster Guide Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:04 am

maybe to add don't bloodvelds drop d chain?
Back to top Go down
IGN C

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Monster Guide   Slayer Monster Guide Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:16 am

You should kill more monsters and make some drop logs Smile
Back to top Go down
Tw1st
Enthusiastic
Enthusiastic
Tw1st

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Monster Guide   Slayer Monster Guide Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:54 am

Black demons drop dragon med helms also
Back to top Go down
Mod Jacob
Owner
Owner
Mod Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Monster Guide   Slayer Monster Guide Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:51 pm

Yea umm, these may be slayer mosnters but it's more of a Drop Guide.

Slayer Monster Guide 3r8z6a
Back to top Go down
Toxfire
Abyssal Member
Abyssal Member
Toxfire

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Monster Guide   Slayer Monster Guide Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:39 pm

@jacob, sorry that i didnt make it clear enough that it wasnt done yet lol i tried pretty hard to avoid posts like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Monster Guide   Slayer Monster Guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slayer Monster Guide
Page 1 of 1