Elysian 07
Welcome to Elysian 07. For more sexy infromation and what not, make a account and get access to the WebClient and more! What you waiting for? Go Register! Registered? Then Login!
Elysian 07
Welcome to Elysian 07. For more sexy infromation and what not, make a account and get access to the WebClient and more! What you waiting for? Go Register! Registered? Then Login!
Elysian 07
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elysian 07

The next best RSPS featuring a unique look back on RuneScape 07.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Play Now!  Vote here  Donate  

Exp increase!

Go down 
+4
Oscar
Tw1st
IGN C
Cyx
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyx
Noob

Exp increase! Empty
PostSubject: Exp increase!   Exp increase! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:58 am

Hello guys, I've heard from a couple of people that they haven't fun on this Server anymore..
I would like to suggest that the exp from Level 1-70 should be x30 and from 70-99 x20
That would make it easier to get the Herb cape for example or other hard skills.

I hope you guys like my suggest because there are many people who have told me that.
Back to top Go down
IGN C

Exp increase! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exp increase!   Exp increase! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:09 am

Herblore isnt hard at all, you just need the herbs which are easy to obtain. Herbs are dropped by slayer monsters.
Back to top Go down
Tw1st
Enthusiastic
Enthusiastic
Tw1st

Exp increase! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exp increase!   Exp increase! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:10 am

No the xp rate is fine like it is , no one wants one day 99's. people would max fast and lose interest in server
Back to top Go down
Oscar
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Exp increase! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exp increase!   Exp increase! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:13 am

It's an 07 server its not meant to be easy. Sorry but even if I supported I don't think the owners would support this.
Back to top Go down
Pattt
Noob
Pattt

Exp increase! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exp increase!   Exp increase! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:02 am

It's meant to be hard. Other servers have "one-hour" 99's and once you reach max, it isn't fun anymore, there's nothing to do. Yeah we can maybe have double-xp on special occasions, but not an xp increase. It's fine the way it is.
Back to top Go down
Toxfire
Abyssal Member
Abyssal Member
Toxfire

Exp increase! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exp increase!   Exp increase! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:07 pm

I like the xp rates how they are, if they were higher we would lose interest so sorry but, no support
Back to top Go down
hand hurts
Super Donator
Super Donator
hand hurts

Exp increase! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exp increase!   Exp increase! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:17 pm

XP Rates Are great, slow, but great, if it was any faster people like Tw1st would be maxed out, thats no fun
Back to top Go down
Mod Jacob
Owner
Owner
Mod Jacob

Exp increase! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exp increase!   Exp increase! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:47 pm

Everyone is complaining on this forum about the exp rate, wait, I haven't seen any support... Nevermind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exp increase! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exp increase!   Exp increase! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exp increase!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elysian 07 :: Suggestions :: Suggestions-
Jump to: