Elysian 07
Welcome to Elysian 07. For more sexy infromation and what not, make a account and get access to the WebClient and more! What you waiting for? Go Register! Registered? Then Login!
Elysian 07
Welcome to Elysian 07. For more sexy infromation and what not, make a account and get access to the WebClient and more! What you waiting for? Go Register! Registered? Then Login!
Elysian 07
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elysian 07

The next best RSPS featuring a unique look back on RuneScape 07.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Play Now!  Vote here  Donate  

another "Liquor" abuse!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tw1st
Enthusiastic
Enthusiastic
Tw1st

another "Liquor" abuse! Empty
PostSubject: another "Liquor" abuse!   another "Liquor" abuse! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:13 pm

Just in the convo of whether we should have new forums , tox states he wants new forums for "highscores". then i state below. ( the curse word is not to a direct person, directed towards a new forums).

another "Liquor" abuse! Abuse_1

Also if im stating any type of lie you can check with these memebers
-Toxfire
-Liquor
-Bevis man
-Pattt
-Vengence
-Hand Hurts
-1800 D claws
Back to top Go down
Pattt
Noob
Pattt

PostSubject: Re: another "Liquor" abuse!   another "Liquor" abuse! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:59 pm

I was there.
Back to top Go down
Liquor
Lead GFX
Lead GFX
Liquor

PostSubject: Re: another "Liquor" abuse!   another "Liquor" abuse! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:51 pm

You kept talking to me even though i tried to make u stop before i started swearing. Why not screenie the whole conversation huh? Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Mod Jacob
Owner
Owner
Mod Jacob

PostSubject: Re: another "Liquor" abuse!   another "Liquor" abuse! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:59 pm

Ring of Wealth noob. And btw Liquor, why are you always causing trouble over the yell when I'm on and offline.. -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another "Liquor" abuse!   another "Liquor" abuse! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another "Liquor" abuse!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elysian 07 :: Report Area :: Report-
Jump to: