Elysian 07
Welcome to Elysian 07. For more sexy infromation and what not, make a account and get access to the WebClient and more! What you waiting for? Go Register! Registered? Then Login!
Elysian 07
Welcome to Elysian 07. For more sexy infromation and what not, make a account and get access to the WebClient and more! What you waiting for? Go Register! Registered? Then Login!
Elysian 07
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elysian 07

The next best RSPS featuring a unique look back on RuneScape 07.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Play Now!  Vote here  Donate  

Sneeze was here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sneeze
Noob

Sneeze was here Empty
PostSubject: Sneeze was here   Sneeze was here Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:30 pm

Hey, I'm sure many of you will give me a warm welcome regardless I post this thread.
Anyways, I'm Sneeze and I am capable of doing many things.

I'm a GFX designer, proffesional advertiser, used to be in so many staff positions I lost count.

What is my goal for Elysian07? Well my goals for Elysian07 are getting more players, incouraging others to be positive, and ofcourse to better both the ingame and forum community.

Thank you

Ps: I need to talk to the owner about [free advertisement spots] I can hook you up for free.
Back to top Go down
Oscar
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Sneeze was here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneeze was here   Sneeze was here Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:40 pm

nice to meet you mate, hope you can achieve your goals Smile
Back to top Go down
Sneeze
Noob

Sneeze was here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneeze was here   Sneeze was here Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:44 pm

Thank you Oscar! My goals will be achieved no matter the circumstances, and that's a promise. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mod Braeden
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Mod Braeden

Sneeze was here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneeze was here   Sneeze was here Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:09 pm

Sneeze, my dreams have come true.

Haha, Welcome and Enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sneeze was here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneeze was here   Sneeze was here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sneeze was here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elysian 07 :: Introductions & Farewells :: Introductions-
Jump to: