Elysian 07
Welcome to Elysian 07. For more sexy infromation and what not, make a account and get access to the WebClient and more! What you waiting for? Go Register! Registered? Then Login!
Elysian 07
Welcome to Elysian 07. For more sexy infromation and what not, make a account and get access to the WebClient and more! What you waiting for? Go Register! Registered? Then Login!
Elysian 07
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elysian 07

The next best RSPS featuring a unique look back on RuneScape 07.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Play Now!  Vote here  Donate  

Mills Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Devan
Noob

Mills Application Empty
PostSubject: Mills Application   Mills Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:53 pm

Name (IRL):  Connor Dill

Time Zone: -6 GMT (Central Standard Time)

Are you active in-game? How many hours? Well considering I've played around 3-4 hours, I'd say 3-4 hours. Since it's Summer, I'd say 4 hours+

Are you active on forums? How many hours? Haven't been active yet, not much activity atm. I can always help develop your forums as I know html.

Why do you deserve the rank? I've been moderator and admin numerous times but it's never been on the type of server I like. I've been moderator and admin on GenerationX 525 back in 2010. GenerationX 525 was number 1 on Runelocus for about 2 months before it fell. I've been admin and moderator on Desolution 718, Admin on Elysum, moderator on Godz4hire, moderator on originpk, forum developer for Project Isle at the moment. I'll gladly give each of their contact information to you if you'd like to verify that I was staff on their server. I've played RSPS for 5 years now, started in 2008 and I'm still playing. I have loads of experience and I'd love to participate on this server. I'm almost always on Skype, so just shoot me a message if you wanna chat.

Supporters List: 
Prayer
Mills Application XEpPCOscar

Thanks for reading my application
~ Mills
Back to top Go down

Mills Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mills Application   Mills Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:05 pm

MY USERNAME IS PRAYER AND I SUPPORT MILLS FOR THIS CAUSE, HE IS BOUND TO BE THE BEST HELPER SO FAR! MILLS HAS HELPED ME DURING MY HARD TIMES AND MY STRUGGLES. MILLS HELD MY HAND EVER SINCE I TOOK MY FIRST STEPS ON THIS LAND OF RSPS AND ELYSIAN07! HE HAS THE ATTITUDE OF A MATURE MAN AND HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR WHICH IS GREAT. HE IS VERY ACTIVE FORUM WISE AND IN-GAME AND ALSO TREATS EVERYONE WITH RESPECT.
Back to top Go down
Mod Braeden
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Mod Braeden

Mills Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mills Application   Mills Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:06 pm

Thank you for your application, I will let you know if you get the role.
Back to top Go down
Devan
Noob

Mills Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mills Application   Mills Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:07 pm

Mod Braeden wrote:
Alright, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Oscar
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Mills Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mills Application   Mills Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:11 pm

Solid Application. Good luck. Remember to get post count, and be active in forums as well as the game. Being player support isn't just about helping in game.
Back to top Go down
Devan
Noob

Mills Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mills Application   Mills Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:12 pm

Oscar wrote:
Solid Application. Good luck. Remember to get post count, and be active in forums as well as the game. Being player support isn't just about helping in game.
Being player support doesn't just count the players, it counts the staff to ;P
Back to top Go down

Mills Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mills Application   Mills Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:12 pm

Mod Braeden wrote:
He will...
Back to top Go down
Devan
Noob

Mills Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mills Application   Mills Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:29 pm

fiish wrote:
Mod Braeden wrote:

He will...
Haha thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Devan
Noob

Mills Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mills Application   Mills Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:38 pm

Thank you Oscar for supporting Smile
Back to top Go down
Mod Jacob
Owner
Owner
Mod Jacob

Mills Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mills Application   Mills Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:39 pm

Goodluck on this Mills.
Back to top Go down
Devan
Noob

Mills Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mills Application   Mills Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:00 pm

Mod Jacob wrote:
Goodluck on this Mills.
Thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tw1st
Enthusiastic
Enthusiastic
Tw1st

Mills Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mills Application   Mills Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:21 am

Goodluck mills, wish you best of luck
Back to top Go down
Mod Braeden
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Mod Braeden

Mills Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mills Application   Mills Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:03 am

~Player quit~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mills Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mills Application   Mills Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mills Application
Page 1 of 1