Elysian 07
Welcome to Elysian 07. For more sexy infromation and what not, make a account and get access to the WebClient and more! What you waiting for? Go Register! Registered? Then Login!
Elysian 07
Welcome to Elysian 07. For more sexy infromation and what not, make a account and get access to the WebClient and more! What you waiting for? Go Register! Registered? Then Login!
Elysian 07
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elysian 07

The next best RSPS featuring a unique look back on RuneScape 07.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Play Now!  Vote here  Donate  

Dan's Forum developer App (read before you judge)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan oz
Abyssal Member
Abyssal Member
Dan oz

Dan's Forum developer App (read before you judge) Empty
PostSubject: Dan's Forum developer App (read before you judge)   Dan's Forum developer App (read before you judge) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:54 pm

Ok guys I have noticed a bit of things that could be done better as in like having read forum posts and not read them the symbol is the same it, confuses people, also the member titles are all wrong etc, so I would like to apply for consent about this.

Name: Dan
Australian

Ok I have been a forum developer for a while now, and on several quite large rsps, wont say names, it just looks like you need help with it and with forum moderation etc I play rather a lot daily 6-9 hours daily and on the weekends 10+ so I am always pretty much active and I'm mainly on the forums, I know I have only just joined and I know people will criticize this for no reason but that's life, Another bonus I don't argue with people I try to make friends with everyone I'm always friendly and fair, I can also get some more users for us etc. So thanks for reading guys hope you can see why I'm writing this and if you are going to say criticize make it constructive not just a rant on how stupid I am or something.

Regards Dan.
Back to top Go down
Mod Jacob
Owner
Owner
Mod Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Forum developer App (read before you judge)   Dan's Forum developer App (read before you judge) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:58 pm

Just got a new Developer for the Website, will look into however.
Back to top Go down
Dan oz
Abyssal Member
Abyssal Member
Dan oz

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Forum developer App (read before you judge)   Dan's Forum developer App (read before you judge) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:59 pm

ok thanks bud
Back to top Go down
Dan oz
Abyssal Member
Abyssal Member
Dan oz

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Forum developer App (read before you judge)   Dan's Forum developer App (read before you judge) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:32 am

well since I have seen the web developer quit maybe you could look more into this position?
Back to top Go down
Mod Braeden
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Mod Braeden

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Forum developer App (read before you judge)   Dan's Forum developer App (read before you judge) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:56 am

Yes, thank you for bring it to our knowledge again. Do you have Skype? It would be easier to just put you in a call sometime with us and ask you questions but anyways.
But just in case because it looks like ill be gone almost all day and same with Jacob, please fill this out.

What all do you know about Web Development,especially forumotion?

Do you know HTML?

Do you know Java?

What makes you think that you have what it takes to become our next Web Developer?

Once you have the job will you do forum sided stuff if asked to?
Back to top Go down
Dan oz
Abyssal Member
Abyssal Member
Dan oz

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Forum developer App (read before you judge)   Dan's Forum developer App (read before you judge) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:07 am

Ill pm you my skype I don't like randoms adding me and knowing my skype haha

What all do you know about Web Development,especially forumotion?
I have made a few forumotion forums before and hopefully ill be able to donate soon and we could maybe get a better forums? but yeah web development uhm just ask me to do somthing and I'll do it haha, and I did help you fix the forums the other day haha

Do you know HTML?
to a extent I was sorta learning but I had block exams and had to stop, but I might get back into it on the holidays which is in like 2-3 days

Do you know Java?
probably my weekest point, never really had the interest, but i could learn stuff you needed me to

What makes you think that you have what it takes to become our next Web Developer?
well I play almost 24/7 Im always active on forums, I have had experience with other servers that i was web developer for at least 6 months 

Once you have the job will you do forum sided stuff if asked to?
yeah just skype me the problem and ill get back to you very very soon im like always active on skype 24/7
Back to top Go down
Tw1st
Enthusiastic
Enthusiastic
Tw1st

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Forum developer App (read before you judge)   Dan's Forum developer App (read before you judge) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:45 am

Showcase your work and i think there can be more than one if he's good enough to handle the job
Back to top Go down
Dan oz
Abyssal Member
Abyssal Member
Dan oz

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Forum developer App (read before you judge)   Dan's Forum developer App (read before you judge) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:57 am

well thats the thing I cant post links to other servers but liquor can vouch for me
Back to top Go down
Mod Braeden
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Mod Braeden

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Forum developer App (read before you judge)   Dan's Forum developer App (read before you judge) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:44 pm

Thanks for answering. Please let me speak to Jacob later.

I will be gone majority of morning helping Ambers sister move and then later is her volleyball game. So we may not get to you until tomorrow. Thanks for understanding.
Back to top Go down
Tw1st
Enthusiastic
Enthusiastic
Tw1st

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Forum developer App (read before you judge)   Dan's Forum developer App (read before you judge) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:52 pm

When will you be back time wise and what time zone your located cuz the general store needs to be fixed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Forum developer App (read before you judge)   Dan's Forum developer App (read before you judge) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dan's Forum developer App (read before you judge)
Page 1 of 1