Elysian 07
Welcome to Elysian 07. For more sexy infromation and what not, make a account and get access to the WebClient and more! What you waiting for? Go Register! Registered? Then Login!
Elysian 07
Welcome to Elysian 07. For more sexy infromation and what not, make a account and get access to the WebClient and more! What you waiting for? Go Register! Registered? Then Login!
Elysian 07
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elysian 07

The next best RSPS featuring a unique look back on RuneScape 07.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Play Now!  Vote here  Donate  

[IMPORTANT] If you posted application please read

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mod Braeden
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Mod Braeden

[IMPORTANT] If you posted application please read Empty
PostSubject: [IMPORTANT] If you posted application please read   [IMPORTANT] If you posted application please read Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:46 pm

First off, if you applied thank you so much and before you all think no ones getting ranked up you're wrong. We had way more applications then I had expected like everything happening to this server.

I said in game multiple times that we'd hire two people and now it doesn't look like we should because half the server would be considered staff. We'll still hire one but since both of my choice's quit, well one did and the other is going to be active on the forums we're still going to have to look over applications and discuss. Thanks for you patience and remember... This is only the first few days of the server and there will be much more to come. Smile

We'll let you know when we have decided. Remember, stay active on forums and in-game if you want a spot.
Back to top Go down
Mod Jacob
Owner
Owner
Mod Jacob

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] If you posted application please read   [IMPORTANT] If you posted application please read Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:31 pm

Thanks for informing the community Braeden.
Back to top Go down
Mod Braeden
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Mod Braeden

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] If you posted application please read   [IMPORTANT] If you posted application please read Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:30 am

It's my job since you do all the dirty work.

Dirty work being coding. Wink
Back to top Go down
Tw1st
Enthusiastic
Enthusiastic
Tw1st

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] If you posted application please read   [IMPORTANT] If you posted application please read Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 3:17 pm

I might be one of those people he is talking about o.0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] If you posted application please read   [IMPORTANT] If you posted application please read Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[IMPORTANT] If you posted application please read
Page 1 of 1