Elysian 07
Welcome to Elysian 07. For more sexy infromation and what not, make a account and get access to the WebClient and more! What you waiting for? Go Register! Registered? Then Login!
Elysian 07
Welcome to Elysian 07. For more sexy infromation and what not, make a account and get access to the WebClient and more! What you waiting for? Go Register! Registered? Then Login!
Elysian 07
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elysian 07

The next best RSPS featuring a unique look back on RuneScape 07.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Play Now!  Vote here  Donate  

Bevis Man's Application.

Go down 
+4
Pattt
Mod Jacob
Tw1st
Bevis Man
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bevis Man
Noob
Bevis Man

Bevis Man's Application. Empty
PostSubject: Bevis Man's Application.   Bevis Man's Application. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:48 pm

Name Bevis Man (Cole)
Age 16
Timezone Mountain Time Zone UTC 07:00
How long are you on per day (In game) I will be able to be on for multiple hours at a time, anywhere from 5-12.
Are you active on forums? if not will you be? Yes I am active on the forums, and I will continue to be aswell.
Why do you deserve this rank? Well, I know that I might mess around sometimes. But if someone needs help, no matter how big or small, how new or old the player is, I will do the best to my abilities to help that person. I've been staff on countless servers, I am always friendly and open towards anyone, and I think that I would be a big asset to this growing server.As I have also known both Jacob and Braeden for countless months, I believe that they think I would be suitable for this position.
Anything else you'd like to add: That about sums it up.
Supporters list: (So Far), Madetopwn, Tw1st, Pattt, C, Oscar, 

Last edited by Bevis Man on Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:05 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tw1st
Enthusiastic
Enthusiastic
Tw1st

PostSubject: Re: Bevis Man's Application.   Bevis Man's Application. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:03 pm

Tw1sty always supports the adventurous and great players of elysian07
Back to top Go down
Mod Jacob
Owner
Owner
Mod Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Bevis Man's Application.   Bevis Man's Application. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:06 pm

Nice application, I told Braeden owners shouldn't support players as they may think, "oh, there getting supported by a owner, there obviously going to get the spot".
Back to top Go down
Bevis Man
Noob
Bevis Man

PostSubject: Re: Bevis Man's Application.   Bevis Man's Application. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:08 pm

Alright Jacob! Well thanks anyways. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pattt
Noob
Pattt

PostSubject: Re: Bevis Man's Application.   Bevis Man's Application. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:08 pm

Gl man Smile
Back to top Go down
Mod Jacob
Owner
Owner
Mod Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Bevis Man's Application.   Bevis Man's Application. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:11 pm

Admin wrote:
Yup.. sorry Bevis, blame Jacob. Those are his rules.

Thanks for applying.

Blame it on me, I just said I don't want owners too. It's my opinion. And why do you post on Admin account...
Back to top Go down
Bevis Man
Noob
Bevis Man

PostSubject: Re: Bevis Man's Application.   Bevis Man's Application. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:14 pm

There's nothing to blame, guys. I understand Jacob's logic, it's fine Braeden. (:
Back to top Go down
Liquor
Lead GFX
Lead GFX
Liquor

PostSubject: Re: Bevis Man's Application.   Bevis Man's Application. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 12:28 am

I see you yelling sometimes ingame, i don't see you around tho.
Im not sure what to answer. I think you should get a bit more known + help out abit more then u'd have my vote cuz ur a cool guy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ms Amber
Noob
Ms Amber

PostSubject: Re: Bevis Man's Application.   Bevis Man's Application. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:57 am

Bevis is in my Mom's bedroom..

Ewwww!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super Donator
Super Donator
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Bevis Man's Application.   Bevis Man's Application. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:42 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Mod Braeden
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Mod Braeden

PostSubject: Re: Bevis Man's Application.   Bevis Man's Application. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:50 pm

Bevis Man's Application. X25mrl
Back to top Go down
Mod Braeden
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Mod Braeden

PostSubject: Re: Bevis Man's Application.   Bevis Man's Application. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:00 pm

Bevis Man's Application. 6fpizq
Back to top Go down
Pattt
Noob
Pattt

PostSubject: Re: Bevis Man's Application.   Bevis Man's Application. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:10 pm

Lol Braeden xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bevis Man's Application.   Bevis Man's Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bevis Man's Application.
Page 1 of 1